Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories serves as an introduction to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. As the name would suggest, Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories takes place in fictional Vice City.
The Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories ROM is set in 1984, two years prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. In this PlayStation Portable game, we follow ex-soldier Vic Vance, as he and his brother Lance attempt to build a criminal empire. Over the course of the game, they tackle rival gangs, drug lords, and others.
If you’d like to learn more about Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories, stick around, or you can skip down to your download ROM for free link.
Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories Gameplay
Much like the other games in the series, this GTA ROM for PlayStation Portable is an action-adventure game, played from a third-person perspective. GTA: Vice City Stories’ gameplay features elements of a third-person shooter game, as well as a driving game. On top of that, the players have a lot of room to move around – whether on foot or by vehicle.
When they’re not taking storyline missions, the players are free to roam the GTA ROM as they please. Furthermore, they’re also free to take optional side missions.
What the Game Offers
Combined with the classic GTA formula, the Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories ROM for PSP had some great features.
- For instance, empire building – a new gameplay element where players open and operate different businesses on properties taken over from rival gangs to make money
- A new combat system with more depth, where enemies who pose a threat are targeted over pedestrians
- Moreover, a change in hand-to-hand combat – now, players perform throws and grappling moves
- You can also stand on top of enemies laying on the floor
- What’s more, you can now bribe hospital staff and policemen, when you’re “Busted” or “Wasted” to keep your weapons
- New icons allowing Vic to buy vehicles scattered all around the city
- “Beach Patrol” side missions where Vic serves as a lifeguard on Vice City’s beach, all the while saving citizens, or dispatching gangs
- Being a good Samaritan and rescuing people from gang members pays off – you receive a small cash bonus
- Graphics improvements like faster load times, better explosions and animations, increased density for vehicles, NPCs, and objects
- Discovered extras also show up on the in-game map
- Hidden package system, but this time as 99 balloons scattered all around the city
Enjoy Playing Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories for PSP
To sum up, Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories is a worthy addition to the GTA series. Together with the classic GTA formula, the PSP ROM’s new and exciting features like empire building, and the new combat system definitely make it worth your while. Accompany Vic and his brother Lance as they attempt to build a criminal empire, and fight off different enemies.
Your Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories download link is right below.
If you’re searching for new ROMs to download and try out, make sure you search through out our website.